Entrance without queue at the box office
Digital or printed coupons are accepted
You can bring your voucher on your mobile phone
Spanish, French and English
Tour not accessible for people with reduced mobility in the Alcázar de los Reyes Cristianos
Do you want to discover the most important monuments of Córdoba?
The city of Córdoba has a large number of sites of enormous heritage value. Among all of them, the Alcázar de los Reyes Cristianos, the Jewish Quarter, the Synagogue and the impressive Mosque-Cathedral stand out. This set makes Córdoba one of the cities with the greatest tourist attraction and interest worldwide.
In this complete Tour of Córdoba you will be able to know the most important monuments of the city. The tour will begin at the imposing Mosque-Cathedral, continuing through the Jewish quarter until reaching the Synagogue, the Chapel of San Bartolomé and the Walls, ending the Tour at the impressive Alcázar de los Reyes Cristianos.
- Córdoba has the largest World Heritage urban area in the world.
- Enjoy the Alcazar de los Reyes Cristianos
- Get to know the city of Córdoba in its entirety.
- Official guide.
- Entrance to the Mosque-Cathedral.
- Entrance to the Synagogue and the Alcázar de los Reyes Cristianos.
- Radio guides for groups with more than 10 people.
- Transfers to the hotel (optional).
- Nothing not specified in the “includes” section.
What to bring
- Valid passport or ID.
- Comfortable shoes.
- Español | français | english |
- It is essential to carry a valid passport or ID as they may require it at any of the entrances to the monument.
- Children must be included in the reservation as a ticket will be required to access the monument.
- Arrive 10 minutes before the start of the visit to the meeting point.
- Baby carriages must be left at the entrance to the Alcázar.
- On certain dates, due to the great demand for this visit and in order not to create overbookings, what is made is a request for availability, it is indicated when you are going to make the payment. Within a period of less than 72 hours you will be answered informing you if there are places available or not. If the reservation is less than this period, we will respond urgently. The amount will be blocked in the reservation request to guarantee that in case of having availability there are funds to collect it.
- You will receive all the definitive documentation for your visit via email around 24 hours before the visit.
- Free cancellation and modification of the reservation up to 48 hours before.
- After 48 hours before the visit, cancellations or modifications are not allowed.
- Not showing up on the tour will be considered a no show and the client will not be entitled to any refund.
- To request changes or cancellations, you must notify them in writing to the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Puerta del Perdón de la Mezquita-Catedral (Door of the Bell Tower in the Patio de los Naranjos).
How to arrive
- Bookings our transfer from your accommodations.
- By car: there are parking lots nearby.
- Bus stop: Puerta del Puente, urban lines three and 12.
- Taxi rank: ¨Mezquita- Catedral¨, Torrijos Street number six.
- Walking to the historic center.
Enjoy all the most important monuments of the city of Córdoba. Stroll through the streets of the Jewish quarter or along the riverbank as you learn about the history of this popular city. On this tour, you will get to know the different streets of the Jewish quarter full of history and unique corners, the incredible Mosque-Cathedral or the great Alcázar de los Reyes Cristianos. All this accompanied by an expert guide who will explain in a pleasant way everything you need to know to enjoy Córdoba.