Admission without queuing at the box office
Digital or printed coupons are accepted
You can bring your ticket on the phone
Spanish and English
Tour not accessible for people with reduced mobility in the Alcázar de los Reyes Cristianos
The patios of Córdoba, declared a World Heritage Site in 2012, are one of the emblems of the city and of Andalusian culture. Undoubtedly, they are a faithful reflection of the local history of Córdoba, places that breathe tradition that dates back to Roman times and that survived in the Muslim and Christian periods. Today they are known for the Cordovan Patios Festival, a festival with more than a century of tradition in which many residents open their incredible patios to the public.
On this tour you will visit 6 of the best known patios in the San Basilio neighborhood. From the hand of an expert guide you will be able to understand the history of these places and their peculiar architecture. You will also know the different plants that inhabit it, the care they need or the tasks that the owners of the different patios carry out on a daily basis.
- Learn about the history of the Cordovan Patios and their best kept secrets.
- The Cordoba Courtyards Festival is a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
- A unique experience that will make you fall in love with the city of Córdoba.
- Official accredited guide.
- Entrance to the patios.
- Transfers to the hotel (optional).
- Nothing not specified in the “includes” section.
What to bring
- Valid passport or ID.
- Comfortable shoes.
- Spanish and English
- It is essential to carry a valid passport or ID.
- Important – they have to be 10 minutes before the start of the visit.
- On certain dates, due to the high demand for this visit and in order not to create overbookings, what is done is a request for availability, it is indicated when the payment is going to be made. Within a period of less than 72 hours, you will be answered informing you if there are places available or not. If the reservation is less than that period, you will be answered urgently. The amount will be blocked in the reservation request to guarantee that in case of availability there are funds to collect it.
- Up to 24 hours free modification and cancellation of the reservation
- If you cancel with less time or do not show up, no refund will be offered.
- Failure to show up on the tour will be considered a no show and the client will not be entitled to any refund.
- Córdoba a Pie Office
- Look for the orange umbrella.
How to get
- Bookings our transfer from your accommodations.
- By car: there are parking lots nearby.
- Bus stop: Puerta del Puente, urban lines three and 12.
- Taxi rank: ¨Mezquita- Catedral¨, Torrijos Street number six.
- Walking to the historic center.
Enjoy, accompanied by our guides, the Jewish quarter, in whose streets the history of the city of Córdoba can be learned much better. It is very important that when booking the visit, entry is guaranteed to be able to access the monument that has a capacity limited and in which the tickets are easily sold out.