Digital or printed coupons are accepted
You can bring your ticket on the phone
Spanish and English
A Free Tour is a type of tourist route where the client is not charged anything in advance, but at the end of the route it is you who value the work of our autonomous guides with an economic contribution.
In this Free Tour you can discover the most monumental and patrimonial side of Córdoba. Along the route you will visit the famous Jewish quarter, declared a cultural heritage of humanity by UNESCO in 1994. Also, you will pass through streets such as Calleja del Pañuelo, through the Puerta de Almodóvar, the medieval walls or the bridge Roman.
- Córdoba is the city with the most UNESCO World Heritage titles in the world.
- Join our tour and have a lovely visit.
- A unique experience that will make you fall in love with the city of Córdoba.
- Official accredited guide.
- Transfers to the hotel (optional).
- Nothing not specified in the “includes” section.
What to bring
- Valid passport or ID.
- Comfortable shoes.
- Spanish and English
- It is essential to carry a valid passport or ID.
- Important – they have to be 10 minutes before the start of the visit.
- Children must be included in the reservation.
- You will receive all the definitive documentation for your visit via email around 24 hours before the visit.
- Up to 24 hours free modification and cancellation of the reservation
- If you cancel with less time or do not show up, no refund will be offered.
- Failure to show up on the tour will be considered a no show and the client will not be entitled to any refund.
- Plaza de las Tendillas.
- Look for the orange umbrella.
How to arrive
- Bookings our transfer from your accommodations.
- By car: there are parking lots nearby.
- Bus stop: Puerta del Puente, urban lines three and 12.
- Taxi rank: ¨Mezquita- Catedral¨, Torrijos Street number six.
- Walking to the historic center.
The city of Córdoba is one of the most monumental and heritage-rich in the world. Córdoba is the city with the most UNESCO World Heritage titles in the world. The Jewish quarter, the Synagogue, the Alcázar de los Reyes Cristianos, the Roman bridge or the Mosque-Cathedral are some of the most important monuments. Enjoy on this tour through the most monumental corners of Córdoba, knowing their stories, anecdotes and secrets, together with our official guide and expert in the city. A visit that will make you fall in love with Córdoba.