A cookie is a small text file that is stored in your browser when you visit almost any website. Its purpose is to make the website capable of remembering your visit when you return to that page. Cookies usually store technical information, personal preferences, content customization, usage statistics, links to social networks, access to user accounts, etc. The purpose of the cookie is to adapt the content of the website to your profile and needs.
If you want to disable them, you should go to your browser’s settings and there you can search for those associated with the relevant domain and proceed to delete them.
Cookies used on this website
This website uses the following third-party cookies:
- Google Analytics: Stores cookies to compile statistics on traffic and the volume of visits to this website. By using this website, you consent to the processing of information about you by Google. Therefore, any exercise of rights in this regard must be done directly with Google.
- Social Networks: Each social network uses its own cookies so that you can click on buttons like “Like” or “Share.”
- Web browsers are the tools responsible for storing cookies, and from this place, you should exercise your right to delete or deactivate them. Neither this website nor its legal representatives can guarantee the correct or incorrect handling of cookies by these browsers.
- In some cases, it is necessary to install cookies so that the browser does not forget your decision not to accept them.
- In the case of Google Analytics cookies, this company stores cookies on servers located in the United States and is committed not to share them with third parties except in cases where it is necessary for the operation of the system or when the law requires it. According to Google, it does not save your IP address. Google Inc. is a company adhering to the Safe Harbor Agreement, which guarantees that all transferred data will be treated with a level of protection in accordance with European regulations.