Privacy and Data Protection Policy (GDPR)
At MY TOP TOUR (MNPQ GESTORES TURÍSTICOS, S.L.), we believe in the importance of ensuring the security and identity of our customers and users, as well as the proper handling of the data they provide us for the performance of our functions as managers and organizers of tourist and leisure tours. As a result of the application of European personal data protection regulations – Regulation (EU) 2016/679 – and Law 3/2018 on Personal Data Protection and Digital Rights Guarantee, we provide you with everything you need to understand it. In addition, we have implemented security measures to ensure compliance based on the type of data we use and their proper treatment through risk analysis techniques.
Among others, the legislative framework we refer to is as follows:
Organic Law on Personal Data Protection and Digital Rights Guarantee 3/2018 – LOPDGDD European Regulation (EU) 679/2016 – GDPR Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce
Following the principle of layered information set out in the regulation, we provide you with the most relevant information that may be of interest to you:
Who is Responsible for Your Data? – RESPONSIBLE –
Company Name: MNPQ GESTORES TURÍSTICOS, S.L.
Address: Cta. de Gomérez, 41, 18009 Granada
Brand: MY TOP TOUR
Contact Email: email@example.com
Contact Phone: +34 858 809 002
How Will We Use Your Data? – PURPOSE AND LEGITIMACY –
At MY TOP TOUR (MNPQ GESTORES TURÍSTICOS, S.L.), we use your data for the proper execution of the tourist services offered through our website.
The processing of your data as a customer for the aforementioned activities is based on your explicit consent, which you grant by providing the requested data, filling out and accepting this legal notice during the registration process in any of our areas, through the contact form on this Website or during the online purchase and reservation process.
Under no circumstances will individualized automated actions and/or profiling be carried out that have legal effects or significantly affect you in a similar way, except for those specific to the selection processes in job offers you may apply for.
The provided personal data will be retained for the duration of the binding contractual relationship or until you request their deletion, and as long as they remain adequate, relevant, and limited to what is necessary for the purposes for which they are processed.
The customer/user is solely responsible for filling out forms with false, inaccurate, incomplete, or outdated information.
Who Will We Share Your Data With? – TRANSFERS –
Your data will not be transferred to any entity, professional, or third party outside those that guarantee compliance with data protection regulations and are necessary for the proper service provided by MY TOP TOUR (MNPQ GESTORES TURÍSTICOS, S.L.), such as those involved in the route reservation and access processes.
Where Do We Get Your Data From? – ORIGIN –
The data we use and process have been consciously provided by customers through explicit consent when filling out initial data collection forms.
We have Records of Processing Activities in accordance with the obligations described by the European Regulation, defining the types of data we have and the processing we perform on them.
What Are Your Rights and How Can You Exercise Them? – RIGHTS –
Any customer/user has the right to obtain confirmation of whether MY TOP TOUR (MNPQ GESTORES TURÍSTICOS, S.L.) is processing personal data concerning them or not.
Likewise, as provided by the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), we inform you that you have the following rights:
- Access to Your Data: As a customer/user, you have the right to access your data to know what personal data concerning you is being processed.
- Request Rectification or Deletion of Your Data: Under certain circumstances, as a customer/user, you have the right to rectify inaccurate personal data concerning you that is being processed by us or even to request its deletion when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected.
- Request Restriction of Data Processing: Under certain circumstances, as a customer/user, you have the right to request the restriction of the processing of your data, in which case we inform you that we will only keep them for the exercise or defense of claims as provided by the General Data Protection Regulation.
- Data Portability: Under certain circumstances, as a customer/user, you have the right to receive the personal data concerning you, which you have provided, in a structured, commonly used, and machine-readable format and to transmit it to another data controller.
- Object to Data Processing: Under certain circumstances and for reasons related to your particular situation, as a customer/user, you have the right to object to the processing of your data, in which case we would stop processing them unless there are compelling legitimate reasons, or the exercise or defense of possible claims. The user has the right to withdraw consent at any time, without affecting the legality of the processing based on the consent given prior to its withdrawal. However, if consent is withdrawn, they will not be able to use our services.
Where Should You Go to Exercise Your Rights?
For the exercise of the recognized rights, the interested party can contact us through 2 main channels:
- By sending an email to the address of MY TOP TOUR (MNPQ GESTORES TURÍSTICOS, S.L.), which is firstname.lastname@example.org
- By sending a letter to MY TOP TOUR (MNPQ GESTORES TURÍSTICOS, S.L.) located at Cta. de Gomérez, 41, 18009 Granada
We will respond to your requests as soon as possible and, in any case, within the deadlines required by current legislation.
How Long Do We Retain Your Data?
Your data is retained throughout the duration of the relationship in which we provide our tourist services and reservation management. Once the contractual relationship is terminated, your data will be stored for the periods required by law for tax and administrative purposes.
Intellectual Property and Content
The intellectual property rights of the website, its source code, design, navigation structure, databases, and the various elements contained therein (images, files, logos, and any other element subject to protection) are the property of MY TOP TOUR (MNPQ GESTORES TURÍSTICOS, S.L.), which holds the exclusive rights to exploit them in any form, particularly reproduction, distribution, public communication, and transformation rights.
Reproduction, transformation, distribution, public communication, making available to the public, and, in general, any other form of exploitation, in whole or in part, of the elements mentioned above is prohibited. These acts of exploitation can only be carried out with express authorization and must explicitly reference the intellectual property rights of MY TOP TOUR (MNPQ GESTORES TURÍSTICOS, S.L.).
Regarding references to third-party products and services, the company acknowledges the corresponding industrial and intellectual property rights in favor of their owners. The mere mention or appearance of these on the website does not imply the existence of rights or any responsibility of MY TOP TOUR (MNPQ GESTORES TURÍSTICOS, S.L.) over them, nor endorsement, sponsorship, or recommendation unless expressly stated.
This website contains materials prepared by MY TOP TOUR (MNPQ GESTORES TURÍSTICOS, S.L.) for informational or guidance purposes and may be modified, developed, or updated without prior notice. MY TOP TOUR (MNPQ GESTORES TURÍSTICOS, S.L.) is not responsible for possible errors, variations, or omissions that may occur, nor for the use made of these documents. We advise consulting official bulletins or newspapers, as well as the informational sources from which the news has been obtained.
The links contained on this website may lead the user to other sites and web pages of third parties over which MY TOP TOUR (MNPQ GESTORES TURÍSTICOS, S.L.) has no control and for which it is not responsible for the content and status of the linked websites.
MY TOP TOUR (MNPQ GESTORES TURÍSTICOS, S.L.) does not guarantee the absence of viruses or other harmful elements that could cause damage or alterations to the computer system, and therefore, is not responsible for the damages that these elements may cause to the user or third parties.
Any third-party links to the Website should link to its main page, and “deep linking,” “framing,” and any other use of the Website’s content for unauthorized third parties are expressly prohibited.
MY TOP TOUR (MNPQ GESTORES TURÍSTICOS, S.L.) has a corporate profile on Facebook and Twitter, being in all cases responsible for the processing of data of its followers, fans, commentators, and other user profiles.
The processing that MY TOP TOUR (MNPQ GESTORES TURÍSTICOS, S.L.) will carry out with such data will be, at most, what the social network allows for corporate profiles and will always have an informative purpose.
Therefore, MY TOP TOUR (MNPQ GESTORES TURÍSTICOS, S.L.) may inform its followers through any means allowed by the social network about its news.