1 hour and a quarter
Admission without queuing at the box office
Digital or printed coupons are accepted
You can bring your voucher on your mobile phone
Spanish, English, French
Accessible for wheelchairs with specific route
We will visit the Córdoba´s Mezquita- Catedral together with an official group guide. With your ticket to the Mosque, you can access the entire monument: the bell tower or old minaret, the Naranjos´s courtyard, the Cathedral, the
Capilla Real or the Mihrab and the monumental environment, all without queuing to purchase tickets.
- Guarantee entry by reserving in advance, they sell out easily.
- Get to know in-depth with our experts in the Mezquita-Catedral, the wonderful spaces of this monument and the stories that are hidden behind the streets of the jewish quarter.
- Declared a World Heritage Site by UNESCO and one of the most visited monuments in Spain.
- Official accredited guide.
- Mezquita-Catedral´s complete tickets.
- Individual audio system for groups of more than ten people, to guarantee the best listening quality.
- Transfers to the hotel (optional).
- Nothing not specified in the “includes” section.
What to bring:
- Valid passport or ID.
- Comfortable shoes.
- Spanish, French and English.
- It is essential to carry a valid passport or ID as they may require it at any of the entrances to the monument.
- Children must bring a ticket to access the monument so it is necessary to include them in the reservation.
- Important – they have to be 10 minutes before the start of the visit.
- On certain dates, due to the high demand for this visit and in order not to create overbookings, what is done is a request for availability, it is indicated when the payment is going to be made. Within a period of less than 72 hours, you will be answered informing you if there are places available or not. If the reservation is less than that period, you will be answered urgently. The amount will be blocked in the reservation request to guarantee that in case of availability there are funds to collect it.
- You will receive all the definitive documentation for your visit via email around 24 hours before the visit.
- Up to 48 hours after the visit: 11 euros per person in cancellation or change costs.
- If you cancel with less time or do not show up, no refund will be offered.
- Failure to show up on the tour will be considered a no show and the client will not be entitled to any refund.
- IMPORTANT: Cancellation fees come into effect from the moment the request is made
- To request changes or cancellations you must communicate them to the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Puerta del Perdón de la Mezquita Catedral (Door of the bell tower at Patio de los Naranjos).
How to arrive
- Bookings our transfer from your accommodations.
- By car: there are parking lots nearby.
- Bus stop: Puerta del Puente, urban lines three and 12.
- Taxi rank: ¨Mezquita- Catedral¨, Torrijos Street number six.
- Walking to the historic center.
Enjoy this wonderful visit, together with our guides, of one of the most demanded monuments in Spain. On the tour we will visit the Córdoba´s Mezquita-Catedral and we will know all the corners of it. Between one ann two hours of visit that will transport you to past centuries and fall in love with Córdoba.
Very important, that when reserving the visit, the entrance is guaranteed to be able to access the monument that has a limited capacity and in which the tickets are easily sold out.