As long as you want
Admission without queuing at the box office
You can bring your voucher on your mobile phone
You can bring your ticket on the phone
Español | deutsch | français | english | italiano | português | pусский.
Accessible for wheelchairs with specific route
We will visit the Mosque-Cathedral of Córdoba with a downloadable audio guide (APP). With your ticket to the Mosque, you can access the entire monument: the Naranjos´s courtyard, the Cathedral, the Capilla Real or the Mihrab and the monumental environment, all without queuing to purchase tickets.
- Guarantee entry by reserving in advance, they sell out easily.
- Get to know in-depth with our experts in the Mezquita-Catedral, the wonderful spaces of this monument and the stories that are hidden behind the streets of the jewish quarter.
- Visit the monument at your own pace, without following a group.
- Get to know the Mosque-Cathedral in depth with a downloadable audio guide (APP).
- Mezquita-Catedral´s complete tickets.
- Downloadable audio guide (APP).
- Transfers to the hotel (optional).
- Nothing not specified in the “includes” section.
- Not included access to the bell tower or minaret.
- Mobile phone to download the audio guide.
- Tickets for children under 10 years old do not include Audioguide.
What to bring
- Valid passport or ID.
- Comfortable shoes.
- Don’t forget to download the audio guide. The process is explained in the instructions sent.
- Español | deutsch | français | english | italiano | português | pусский.
- It is essential to carry a valid passport or ID as they may require it at any of the entrances to the monument.
- Children must be included in the reservation as they will be prevented from entering the monument. Tickets for children under 10 years old do not include Audioguide.
- You must bring headphones.
- IMPORTANT: Remember to bring your well-charged mobile phone and headphones. Follow the instructions that you will receive via email to use the Audioguide APP.
- On certain dates, due to the high demand for this visit and in order not to create overbookings, what is done is a request for availability, it is indicated when the payment is going to be made. Within a period of less than 72 hours, you will be answered informing you if there are places available or not. If the reservation is less than that period, you will be answered urgently. The amount will be blocked in the reservation request to guarantee that in case of availability there are funds to collect it.
- You will receive all the definitive documentation for your visit via email around 24 hours before the visit.
- IMPORTANT: The time of issuance of the tickets can vary up to 30 minutes with respect to the one selected in the purchase process
- Up to 48 hours before the visit: 15 euros per person for cancellation or change costs.
- Less than 48 hours from the start of the visit: changes or cancellations are not allowed.
- IMPORTANT: Cancellation fees come into effect from the moment the request is made
- To request changes or cancellations you must communicate them to the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mezquita-Catedral de Córdoba.
How to arrive
- Bookings our transfer from your accommodations.
- By car: there are parking lots nearby.
- Bus stop: Puerta del Puente, urban lines three and 12.
- Taxi rank: ¨Mezquita- Catedral¨, Torrijos Street number six.
- Walking to the historic center.
Enjoy this wonderful visit, together with our audio guides, of one of the most demanded monuments in Spain. On the tour we will visit the Mosque-Cathedral of Córdoba and we will know all the corners of it.
Very important, that when reserving the visit, the entrance is guaranteed to be able to access the monument that has a limited capacity and in which the tickets are easily sold out.