Admission without queuing at the box office
Digital or printed coupons are accepted
You can bring your ticket on the phone
Spanish, English, French and Italian
Accessible for wheelchairs with specific route
Would you like to get to know the Mosque of Córdoba in depth with a guide totally at your disposal?
The Mosque of Cordoba, declared a World Heritage Site by UNESCO, is one of the most visited monuments in Spain. Its interior is a faithful reflection of more than ten centuries of history, from its Muslim origins to the Christian conquest and the conversion of the place into a Cathedral.
On this private visit you will be accompanied by an expert guide who will take you to discover one of the main symbols of Muslim Spain and Andalusian art. You can enjoy the Patio de los Naranjos, the Cathedral, the Royal Chapel or the Mihrab and the monumental surroundings, all without queuing to buy tickets.
- Get to know in-depth with our experts in the Mezquita-Catedral, the wonderful spaces of this monument and the stories that are hidden behind the streets of the jewish quarter.
- Declared a World Heritage Site by UNESCO and one of the most visited monuments in Spain.
- Do not miss this jewel explained by our guides.
- Official accredited guide.
- Individual audio system for groups of more than ten people, to guarantee the best listening quality.
- Mezquita-Catedral´s complete tickets.
- Transfers to the hotel (optional).
- Nothing not specified in the “includes” section.
What to bring:
- Valid passport or ID.
- Comfortable shoes.
- Spanish, French, Italian and English.
- It is essential to carry a valid passport or ID as they may require it at any of the entrances to the monument.
- Children must bring a ticket to access the monument so it is necessary to include them in the reservation.
- Important – they have to be 10 minutes before the start of the visit.
- On certain dates, due to the high demand for this visit and in order not to create overbookings, what is done is a request for availability, it is indicated when the payment is going to be made. Within a period of less than 72 hours, you will be answered informing you if there are places available or not. If the reservation is less than that period, you will be answered urgently. The amount will be blocked in the reservation request to guarantee that in case of availability there are funds to collect it.
- You will receive all the definitive documentation for your visit via email around 24 hours before the visit.
- Less than 48 hours from the start of the visit: no changes or cancellations are allowed.
- To request changes or cancellations you must communicate them to the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Puerta del Perdón de la Mezquita Catedral (Door of the bell tower at Patio de los Naranjos).
How to arrive
- Bookings our transfer from your accommodations.
- By car: there are parking lots nearby.
- Bus stop: Puerta del Puente, urban lines three and 12.
- Taxi rank: ¨Mezquita- Catedral¨, Torrijos Street number six.
- Walking to the historic center.
Enjoy the wonderful city of Córdoba through its great icon: the Mosque of Córdoba. This monument was declared a World Heritage Site by UNESCO. On this private visit you will enter the Mosque of Córdoba, where you will take a tour of its exterior and interior, knowing its history and the different stages it has had.