1 hour and a quarter
Admission without queuing at the box office
Digital or printed coupons are accepted
You can bring your ticket on the phone
Spanish and English
Tour not accessible for people with reduced mobility in the Alcázar de los Reyes Cristianos
The Jewish quarter of Córdoba, declared a World Heritage Site by UNESCO in 1994, is one of the neighborhoods with the longest history in Spain. Its origins date back to the 13th century and until the 15th century it was inhabited mainly by the Jewish population. Currently it is a part of the city of Córdoba known for hosting the Mosque, the Synagogue or the Municipal Souk.
In this Tour you will be able to know in depth the Jewish quarter of Córdoba and some of its most iconic places. Together with a specialized guide, you will visit places such as the Plaza del Cardenal Salazar, the Calle de la Hoguera, the Chapel of San Bartolomé, the Synagogue, the Souk or the famous sculpture of Maimonides. Through these corners and alleys you will learn about the past of one of the most visited neighborhoods in the world.
- Guarantee entry by reserving in advance, they sell out easily.
- Get to know in depth with our expert guides the Jewish Quarter and the Synagogue.
- Enjoy the Jewish quarter of Córdoba, declared a World Heritage Site by UNESCO.
- Official accredited guide.
- Synagogue complete tickets.
- Individual audio system for groups of more than ten people, to guarantee the best listening quality.
- Transfers to the hotel (optional).
- Nothing not specified in the “includes” section.
What to bring
- Valid passport or ID.
- Comfortable shoes.
- Spanish and English
- It is essential to carry a valid passport or ID as they may require it at any of the entrances to the monument.
- Children must bring a ticket to access the monument so it is necessary to include them in the reservation.
- Important – they have to be 10 minutes before the start of the visit.
- On certain dates, due to the high demand for this visit and in order not to create overbookings, what is done is a request for availability, it is indicated when the payment is going to be made. Within a period of less than 72 hours, you will be answered informing you if there are places available or not. If the reservation is less than that period, you will be answered urgently. The amount will be blocked in the reservation request to guarantee that in case of availability there are funds to collect it.
- You will receive all the definitive documentation for your visit via email around 24 hours before the visit.
- Up to 24 hours free modification and cancellation of the reservation
- If you cancel with less time or do not show up, no refund will be offered.
- Failure to show up on the tour will be considered a no show and the client will not be entitled to any refund.
- To request changes or cancellations you must communicate them to the email address: email@example.com
- Puerta del Perdón de la Mezquita Catedral (Door of the bell tower at Patio de los Naranjos).
- Look for the orange umbrella.
How to arrive
- Bookings our transfer from your accommodations.
- By car: there are parking lots nearby.
- Bus stop: Puerta del Puente, urban lines three and 12.
- Taxi rank: ¨Mezquita- Catedral¨, Torrijos Street number six.
- Walking to the historic center.
Enjoy, accompanied by our guides, the Jewish quarter, in whose streets the history of the city of Córdoba can be learned much better. It is very important that when booking the visit, entry is guaranteed to be able to access the monument that has a capacity limited and in which the tickets are easily sold out.