Admission without queuing at the box office
Digital or printed coupons are accepted
You can bring your ticket on the phone
Spanish, French and English
Tour not accessible for people with reduced mobility in the Alcázar de los Reyes Cristianos
The Alcázar de los Reyes Cristianos is one of the most visited places in the province of Córdoba. This monument, of Roman origin, was later Visigoth, Andalusian and Christian. In it are Roman mosaics, sarcophagi from the 3rd century, some old Arab baths or an impressive monument to the Catholic Monarchs and Christopher Columbus. Nor can we forget that it is one of the most impressive fortifications in Spain and that it has large gardens with various species of plants and large fountains.
In this guided tour you will be able to know, together with an expert guide, the entire Alcázar de los Reyes Cristianos. Join us on this visit and don’t miss the opportunity to understand one of the great monuments of Córdoba.
- Guarantee entry by reserving in advance, they sell out easily.
- Get to know in depth with our expert guides the Alcázar and the wonderful spaces of this monument where you will learn the stories that are hidden behind its walls.
- Visit one of the most recognized and popular places in Córdoba.
- Official accredited guide.
- Alcazar complete tickets.
- Individual audio system for groups of more than ten people, to guarantee the best listening quality.
- Transfers to the hotel (optional).
- Nothing not specified in the “includes” section.
What to bring:
- Valid passport or ID.
- Comfortable shoes.
- English, French and Spanish.
- It is essential to carry a valid passport or ID as they may require it at any of the entrances to the monument.
- Children must bring a ticket to access the monument so it is necessary to include them in the reservation.
- Important – they have to be 10 minutes before the start of the visit.
- On certain dates, due to the high demand for this visit and in order not to create overbookings, what is done is a request for availability, it is indicated when the payment is going to be made. Within a period of less than 72 hours, you will be answered informing you if there are places available or not. If the reservation is less than that period, you will be answered urgently. The amount will be blocked in the reservation request to guarantee that in case of availability there are funds to collect it.
- You will receive all the definitive documentation for your visit via email around 24 hours before the visit.
- Up to 24 hours free modification and cancellation of the reservation
- If you cancel with less time or do not show up, no refund will be offered.
- Failure to show up on the tour will be considered a no show and the client will not be entitled to any refund.
- To request changes or cancellations you must communicate them to the email address: email@example.com
- Main gate of the Alcazar.
- Look for the orange umbrella.
How to arrive
- Bookings our transfer from your accommodations.
- By car: there are parking lots nearby.
- Bus stop: Puerta del Puente, urban lines three and 12.
- Taxi rank: ¨Mezquita- Catedral¨, Torrijos Street number six.
- Walking to the historic center.
Enjoy the wonderful Alcázar de los Reyes Cristianos. This monumental jewel has witnessed the passage of time in the city of Córdoba. In it you can find from large Roman mosaics to impressive remains of Arab baths. Throughout this guided tour you will learn about the history and particularities of one of the most impressive fortifications in Spain. You will take a walk through history and its beautiful gardens.